Nazi Hunters

Published On: Jul 30 2013 03:37:43 PM EDT   Updated On: Jul 30 2013 05:16:19 PM EDT

About 98 percent may be dead, but this group wants the other 2 percent.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of clickorlando.com, WKMG or its affiliated companies. This is a community moderated forum (Please note the 'Flag' button). By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms Of service
blog comments powered by Disqus