Sports have always been Jamie Seh’s game and as News 6’s weekend sports anchor and weekday sports reporter, she’ll bring you coverage of all the hottest games. From the fields, to the courts, over to the ice, Jamie has the highlights you won’t want to miss and the stories you’ll want to hear.
She is thrilled at the opportunity to cover Florida’s powerhouse teams: the Orlando Magic, UCF Knights, and all the outstanding athletes, both professional and amateur, that call Central Florida home.
Jamie comes to Orlando from her hometown of Albany, NY, where she spent nearly five years covering sports for WTEN-TV in New York's capital city of Albany. She served as the station's sports director from 2008 to 2010, staying on top of newsworthy plays, games and players. Prior to WTEN, Jamie worked as a sports reporter for WSYR in Syracuse from 2004 to 2006.
She got her start at WWTI in Watertown, NY, living and working near the Canadian border for five years. She also has freelanced as a television play-by-play announcer, calling the action of a variety of sports, including college basketball, lacrosse and soccer.
In her free time, Jamie enjoys being outside -- jogging, hiking, skiing, boating, basically doing anything active! She also likes to read, travel, and, most of all, watch sports. A native New Yorker, Jamie is truly excited to explore her new home state of Florida.
- Favorite Restaurant: Siro's in Saratoga, NY
- Favorite Food: Seafood
- Favorite Musical Group/Singer: Bruce Springsteen
- Favorite Website: espn.com
- Favorite Author: Jane Austen
- Favorite Book: The Giving Tree
- Favorite Sport: Horse Racing & College Basketball
- Favorite Team: NY Yankees
- Place You Would Love To Visit: Hong Kong Jockey Club (a horse track) in Happy Valley, Hong Kong