TV News Photographer
Updated On: May 24 2011 04:43:17 AM EDT
- Photograph news stories for presentation on-air.
- Edit, produce and ingest footage for daily newscast.
- Coordinate with producers on rundowns and scripts, adhere to strict deadlines.
- Contribute daily to ClickOrlando.com.
- Speak live from news scenes from behind the camera, articulately and clearly during live shots.
- Work closely with Producers, Photographers, Assignment Desk Personnel, Live Shot Coordinator.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a driving record acceptable to the company.
- Work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays.
- Operate live microwave equipment under strict deadlines.
- Reports to Chief Photographer.
- Minimum of two years full time photography and editing experience in daily TV news.
- Ability to operate TV news gathering equipment, including live microwave, knowledge of SNG truck helpful.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines and changing priorities.
- Valid passport desirable but not required.
- Discretion, maturity and composure, especially under pressure.
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Must be able to travel on short notice.
- Ability to edit on a non-linear editing platform.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
WKMG -TV 4466
JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to: Chief Photographer—No phone calls please!
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting. Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of a pre-employment physical exam, including drug screen, background checks, required reference checks and educational degree verification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age marital status, disability, matriculation or political affiliation.
Copyright 2012 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.