Forward-thinking, fast-paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of digital broadcasting, including writing and social media.
The intern hired for this position will need strong writing and critical-thinking skills to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team that is excited to welcome an intern hoping to gain online experience.
- Writing stories for ClickOrlando.com
- Posting and editing videos, images and slideshows
- Gathering news and information from reporters and assignment editors
- Assisting with social media posts on a host of platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and classified at least as a sophomore when internship begins
- Must be majoring in a field relating to broadcasting or a station's operations
- Must be eligible to earn academic course credits or their equivalent
- Must have AP Style writing experience
- Must be punctual
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work within time-sensitive deadlines
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 N. JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
Please email resumes to Michelle Dendy, ClickOrlando.com News Editor at email@example.com.
Note: Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of the background checks, employment /education verifications, and the pre-employment drug screen.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with federal law, WKMG-TV will comply with all applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.