Digital/New Business Sales Manager
Updated On: Jul 03 2013 07:28:03 PM EDT
WKMG-TV and ClickOrlando.com, the CBS affiliate and media website in Orlando are seeking an integrated media solutions leader in the 19th broadcast market. Candidate must have the ability to excel in a collaborative environment with a driven team of managers working toward a common goal. If you are a proven sales leader ready for your next step, prepare your best pitch and submit your resume showcasing your skills and qualifications.
- Responsible for exceeding performance expectations including market share for Digital Media and Local Spot TV.
- Coordinate and monitor Digital and Business Development sales efforts in conjunction with the Local, National and General Sales Managers to achieve budget goals.
- Lead local sales team prospecting, selling and closing convergent marketing campaigns to local businesses and advertising agencies.
- Motivate, coach, develop and train a high performing team of Local Account Executives.
- Take an active and leading role in new business development.
- Collaborate with Digital Media Department to sell all assets and to create new revenue streams.
- Develop and implement revenue generating opportunities for both local and national sales teams as it relates to New Media advertising.
- Hold Local Account Executives accountable to activity and expectations.
- Expert knowledge of all facets of TV and Digital Sales Marketing.
- Two or more years of experience in media sales management, digital and integrated marketing.
- An understanding of strategic account management, ratings, and digital execution.
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships.
- Must be familiar with prevailing digital technologies such as Mobile, DART, Google Analytics, HTML, streaming media, ad tagging, Flash, SEM, SMS and BT.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and be able to create polished sales presentations.
- Excellent presentation skills are required as are strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player and key strategist
- Bachelors degree from an accredited 4 year university preferred.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to: General Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting. Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment physical exam, including drug screen, background check, required reference checks and educational degree verification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, matriculation or political affiliation.