3 arrested in sex trafficking case in Orlando
Updated On: Jan 10 2014 09:24:07 AM EST
A man and two women were arrested Friday in Orlando on sex trafficking charges involving a 16-year-old girl.
The Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation, along with Orlando police and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, announced the charges against Aaron David George, Jacquelyn Nichole Money and Crystal Lynne Schlosser.
The MBI said an investigation began in July, a month after George, 43, was released from prison on a previous conviction in a human sex trafficking case.
"The investigation revealed that George was again engaged in an organized prostitution venture conspiring with several female prostitutes to promote and engage in organized prostitution," the MBI said. "George was also discovered to be pimping and having sex with a 16 year old female, who he used to provide commercial sex to his customers."
Money, 30, and Schlosser, 30, were two associates of George, the MBI said.
All three were charged with:
- Human Trafficking of a Child Under 18 Years
- Conspiracy to Commit Human Trafficking
- Racketeering- RICO
- Conspiracy to Commit Racketeering-RICO
- Procuring a Person Under 18 For Prostitution
- Deriving Support From the Proceeds of Prostitution
- Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- Failure/Sexual Offender Change of Address to DMV
- Aiding or Abetting Prostitution
- Direct/Transport For the Purpose of Prostitution
- Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor
- Sexual Activity by a Person Over 24 Years With A Person 16 Years of Age.
Officials said George is a violent career criminal and registered sexual offender, with 55 felony arrests and 18 misdemeanor arrests, which include crimes such as kidnapping, false imprisonment, robbery, battery, sexual battery, human sex trafficking and cocaine possession.