3 hospitalized for possible carbon monoxide poisoning

Published On: Jan 07 2014 11:28:00 PM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -

Three people were taken to the hospital Tuesday night for possible carbon monoxide poisoning, authorities said.

The incident happened at a home on Bud Wood Street in Orange County.

Orange County Fire officials confirmed there were elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the home. A Hazmat team was called to the home.

Authorities were checking several units, including a generator and the air conditioning unit.

No other details were provided.

Watch Local 6 News and stay with ClickOrlando.com for updates on this story.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of clickorlando.com, WKMG or its affiliated companies. This is a community moderated forum (Please note the 'Flag' button). By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms Of service
blog comments powered by Disqus