45 days of discounts offered at Orlando resorts, hotels
A 45-day blitz of discount dining offers to Orlando’s big three: Sea World, Universal and Disney World are being rolled out from August 15 to September 30.
Visit Orlando President and CEO George Aguel, says the timing for a budget –conscious vacation to Orlando is just right.
Aquel says room rates are “among the lowest of the year. “
That coupled with free dining offers is expected to catch the attention of residents and tourists alike.
Free dining deals at Orlando’s theme parks include:
• SeaWorld Orlando – Enjoy a full day at SeaWorld Orlando plus All-Day Dining (a $32.99 value), with each full paid admission
• Universal Orlando Resort – Two days of free dining with four-night stay, from $56 per person, per day
• Walt Disney World Resort – Get a free dining plan with a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package* at select Disney Resort hotels.
The dining deals continue through all of September during Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month. According to Aquel, “more than 60 of the best Orlando-area restaurants offer three-course dinners for $33, with $1 from each purchased dinner donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida.”
Orlando’s Deal Season also features hotel offers from Travelocity, TravelZoo, Living Social and other travel partners at VisitOrlando.com/deals. These include:
• Nickelodeon Suites Resort (Lake Buena Vista) – 40% off best available rate
• Sheraton Vistana Villages (SeaWorld & International Drive) – 3rd night free
• Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa (Lake Buena Vista) - 20% off one- bedroom rates from $103