Man electrocuted while fixing air conditioner

Published On: Dec 21 2012 06:52:24 AM EST
POMPANO BEACH, Fla. -

Officials say a man was electrocuted while repairing an air conditioning unit on the roof of a South Florida building.

The South Florida Sun Sentinel reports that the 37-year-old Anthony Nunez was working at Big Bear Storage and Packing Thursday morning when he was shocked.

Pompano Beach paramedics tried to revive the man on the roof. He was transported to a nearby hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.

No injuries were reported to a co-worker who was also on the roof.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of clickorlando.com, WKMG or its affiliated companies. This is a community moderated forum (Please note the 'Flag' button). By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms Of service
blog comments powered by Disqus