A building at an Orange County middle school has been cleared after reports of strong fumes prompted an evacuation, according to Fire Rescue officials.
Orange County Fire Rescue said Bridgewater Middle School's science department building was evacuated because of the strong fumes. The school is located at 5600 Tiny Road.
Firefighters and hazardous material specialists conducted a thorough sweep of the building to locate any dangerous chemicals. While students waited in the cafeteria, hazardous material specialists were able to determine there were no dangerous chemicals present.
The school was cleared about two hours later.
Earlier Friday, Orange County Fire Rescue investigated a carbon monoxide incident on where multiple people complained of nausea.
Fire rescue officials say the call, which was reported at a business on Forsyth Road, was investigated as a hazardous materials level 3.
Employees at the Canal Property Management leasing off complained of dizziness.
"The girls were starting to feel bad and one of them passed out," said Sue Parrish, who works nearby.
Paramedics treated three patients on scene, two were taken to the hospital by Orange County Fire Rescue and a third declined transport and went to the hospital by car.
Orange County fire officials said they searched the 15,000-square-foot warehouse but did not detect any chemicals.
Shortly after, the business was deemed safe and people were let back into the building.
No other information was immediately available.
Check back for more details.