Gas odor prompts Kissimmee apartment building evacuation
Updated On: May 21 2014 07:03:39 PM EDT
Orange County Fire Rescue evacuated an apartment complex in Kissimee because of a gas odor.
Officials said the gas smell was reported at the Orange Blossom Acres Apartments just after 5 p.m. Wednesday.
Fire Rescue later said the smell was coming from paint cans and cleared the scene.
Meanwhile, the Orange County Convention Center was closed off after Fire Rescue said someone reported finding a box with the word "toxic" on it.
It's not clear if the box was deemed dangerous.
Check back for more on this story.