Man dies from seawater bacteria in Volusia Co.

Published On: Sep 28 2013 11:29:52 PM EDT   Updated On: Sep 28 2013 11:42:30 PM EDT

Salt water was his life, according to the family of Henry "Butch" Konietzky, who died Monday night after he was exposed to bacteria in the Halifax River.


The views expressed are not those of, WKMG or its affiliated companies. This is a community moderated forum (Please note the 'Flag' button). By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms Of service
blog comments powered by Disqus