Possible carbon monoxide poisons 4 in Deltona

Published On: May 27 2014 06:07:56 AM EDT
Updated On: May 27 2014 04:15:45 PM EDT

Four people are taken to a hospital for possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

DELTONA, Fla. -

Four people were taken to a hospital early Tuesday for possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

The incident occurred around 2:45 a.m. on Gold Coast Drive in Deltona.

Neighbors told Local 6 the family had guests at their home Monday night and were using their grill. Carbon monoxide fumes from the grill filled the garage and seeped into the home, hours after the grill was stored in the garage.

"It was scary.  I don't want anything to happen to them," a neighbor said.

All four were expected to be OK, officials said.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of clickorlando.com, WKMG or its affiliated companies. This is a community moderated forum (Please note the 'Flag' button). By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms Of service
blog comments powered by Disqus