Shed holding magnesium catches fire in Orlando

Published On: Feb 13 2014 01:23:09 PM EST

Orange County firefighters battle a blaze at a shed behind some homes.


A shed containing magnesium caught fire Thursday in Orange County, but no one was injured.

The fire occurred around noon behind some homes in the 2100 block of Las Palmas Circle in Orlando.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze before they spread to nearby homes. 

It's not known why magnesium was being stored in the shed.

No other details have been released.


The views expressed are not those of, WKMG or its affiliated companies. This is a community moderated forum (Please note the 'Flag' button). By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms Of service
blog comments powered by Disqus