A building at Winter Springs elementary school was evacuated after a problem with the air conditioning unit caused smoke to get in the building.
Winter Springs police say when firefighters arrived to the school Friday morning, they found an issue with the A/C unit and started to resolve the problem with school maintenance workers.
Students and teachers were forced to exit so firefighters could vent the smoke, which was contained to one building.
No fire was caused by the incident.
Watch Local 6 for more on this story.