Tree trimmer apparently shocked, Orlando fire officials say
Updated On: Jun 25 2014 06:41:40 PM EDT
A tree trimmer has been taken to the hospital after being shocked, according to Orlando Fire Department.
The incident occurred on the 2800 block of North Orange Avenue just before 3 p.m.
Orlando fire officials say the tree trimmer was up on a cherry picker when he was shocked. Workers got him off of the cherry picker and he was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center as a trauma alert.
No other details were immediately available.
Check back for more on this story.