Workers overcome by fumes at Universal Studios

Published On: Apr 19 2014 10:12:29 AM EDT   Updated On: Apr 19 2014 04:15:21 PM EDT

Five workers were taken to area hospitals early Saturday morning after being overcome by paint fumes at Universal Studios.

Officials said the construction workers were in the Islands of Adventure, working on the Harry Potter expansion when fumes from a paint foundation made them ill.

Orlando Fire rescue responded and took all the workers to area hospitals as a precautionary measure.

Officials said all the workers were treated and released.

Universal Studios officials said no rides are effected and the park is open today.


The views expressed are not those of, WKMG or its affiliated companies. This is a community moderated forum (Please note the 'Flag' button). By posting your comments you agree to accept our Terms Of service
blog comments powered by Disqus