- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Web site offers tips for recovering from a hurricane as well as applications for assistance.
- The American Red Cross Web site provides information on the kinds of assistance the organization offers including counseling, food and shelter.
- The Florida Attorney General offers a way for consumers to file complaints against price gouging.
- The Florida Division of Emergency Management offers disaster recovery information.
- The Florida Department of Financial Services Web site offers consumer and insurance information.
Published On: Apr 10 2012 11:34:46 AM EDT Updated On: Apr 10 2012 02:37:07 PM EDT